Terms of Service
By using the i-list.it web site ("Service"), which is a service of i-list.it, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
i-list.it reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new updates or features that enhance the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such updates shall constitute your consent to such changes. i-list.it cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. i-list.it cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (including content and activity by users who have access to your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Accounts must be registered by humans and not by automated processes.
- You understand that i-list.it uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, videos, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You understand that some of the content used may be transferred unencrypted and over multiple networks.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this site to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- You expressly understand and agree that i-list.it shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- i-list.it does not claim intellectual property rights over any material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your projects to be shared publicly you understand that data relating to those projects is potentially shared with the world.
- i-list.it does not pre-screen content, but i-list.it retain the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
Payment and Refunds Terms
- A valid credit card is required for Premium and Pro accounts.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. By taking out a subscription you understand you will be billed every month (or year) until you cancel the subscription through the corresponding page.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, taxes.
- Downgrading your Service to a lower plan or Free plan may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your account. i-list.it does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel your account at any time by contacting i-list.it using the contact form.
- Although i-list.it may contact you to ask why you want your account cancelled, your user data may be deleted without any such confirmation. After that time it will not be possible for i-list.it to restore any such user data.
- i-list.it reserves the right to suspend or terminate any account, for any reason, at any time.
- i-list.it reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Paid subscriptions through PayPal must be cancelled through PayPal.
Any questions relating to the Terms of Service can be sent to i-list.it by using the provided contact form.
Violation of any of the terms above will result in the termination of your Account. You can review the most up to date version of the Terms of Service at any time by visiting this URL.